Hairloss is a big problem in todays world. The multinational companies and individuals are more than eager to drill a big hole in your pocket. The competition is who is able to dig the bigger hole. The bigger the better for them. Millions of dollars are being spent on advertising and marketing the products for hair loss. Each claim that their product to be better than the rest. The consumer is so much confused that sometimes the colour or the packing becomes the deciding factor to choose a product for hair loss. It happens with everyone and it happens for other products too.
Unless there is some medical cause of hairloss, it can be very well stopped and many times reverted back within a budget equal to that of a child’s pocket money. Don’t give me that look.
Will these tips to reduce hair loss cost you a single rupee:
- Sleeping on time and waking up early in the morning.
- Going out for a light and refreshing morning walk.
- Having some freshly made fruit juice before going out for work.
- Drinking a lot of water.
- Taking 5 minutes break after every hour of your work and doing some meditation in that time.
- Quit smoking or at least reduce its frequency.
- Reduce your urge for tea or coffee.
- Having lunch on time and adding fruit salad to the menu.
- Go out for evening walk if you missed the morning one.
- Having a light healthy dinner.
- Having dinner before 9:00 PM.
- Avoiding the evening booze.
- Reducing oil/ghee in preparation of food and eating preparing less spicy food items.
Will the following tips to fight hair loss cost you dearly :
- Switching your hair oil to the one having almond oil or a good herbal oil combination containing almond oil.
- Apply hair oil to your SCALP thrice a week and gently massage your scalp for few minutes. Remove it after an hour using one of the mildest shampoos (not the ones having fruits in them).
- Allowing the hair to dry them on their own rather than using blower.
- Comb your hair gently.
- Your hairs don’t need any conditioner as it is your scalp which needs to be conditioned.
- Allow your hair to enjoy the weather. Don’t keep them tied up all the time.
- Protect your hair from heat and cold using simple physical measures.
The most important thing is: Be Patient. The day you realise that you are having hair loss, you have already lost about 40% of hairs from that area of scalp. You have not lost them in few days (if this is so then please visit your dermatologist at the earliest). You have lost them over a period of months to years. In the same way to stop further hairloss or to revert back to the previous state you need to give yourself some time. This is going to take some time. Atleast give yourself 3 months of time. Follow these tips for 3 months and you will note that your hair loss has stopped and there will be definite improvement in hair density.